Fast, flexible, and flat-free
No need for compromise in the close season: now you can run cross tubulars and tyres with the same outstanding performance characteristics as your summer race tyres. Superfine casings give these cross tyres our signature silky ride, light weight for great acceleration, great puncture resistance even at low pressures, plus a competition-derived offroad tread compound.
Cross Evo XN
Another outstanding cyclocross tubular, Cross Evo XN shares the Evo XG’s 320 TPI casing, latex inner, and new tread compound , but is intended for firmer, drier conditions. Highly-studied diamond tread design has side knobs for grip when hardpack gives way to loose dirt. 32 mm size only.
- same supple ride and sweet handling as Evo XG
- designed for speed on drier courses
- very light at 370 g
Cross XN Pro
- clincher version of the Evo XN tubular (above), foldable 150 TPI casing
Cross Evo XG
Cross Evo XG is a top-class cyclocross tubular with the supple ride and silky handling of Vittoria’s unique 320 TPI casing. Flexible latex inner tube makes racing pressures as low as 2.5 bar a reality.
A new tread compound, born out of MTB World Cup experience, and self-cleaning tread pattern confer maximum traction and control in mixed or on dirt tracks. Choice of sizes.
- supple, sweet-handling tubular for any type of course
- run pressures as low as 2.5 bar with no risk of snakebite
- competition-proven tread compound and pattern
Cross XG Pro
- clincher version of the Evo XG tubular (above), foldable 150 TPI casing
Cross Evo XM
The third in Vittoria’s family of cross racing tubulars, Cross Evo XM is for loose terrain, muddy courses.
Same 320 TPI casing, latex inner, and MTB World Cup-derived tread compound as other Cross Evos, but with aggressive, widelyspaced tread knobs to shed mud and grip firmly in acceleration, braking and cornering, even in the most challenging winter conditions.
- great handling and grip for the worst courses
- low-pressure potential especially useful in mud
- still very light and fast-accelerating
Cross XM Pro
- clincher version of the Evo XM tubular (above), foldable 150 TPI casing