The tyre for real-world racing
This is our front-line family of clincher tyres for real-world racing. Superfine 220 TPI Nylon Plus casings make these top choice for talented amateurs who value practical usability as well as light weight, speed, and the comfort conferred only by a high-thread-count casing. Diamante Pro Light for extra speed on good roads, reinforced Tech for harsh conditions.
Diamante Pro Radiale
Diamante Pro is an élite racing tire in our advanced, light and flexible 220 TPI Nylon Plus casing. A highly-studied, modern tread design, very light weight, bead-to-bead flat protection, and secure handling set the bar for race-tire performance.
- Sub-200 g weight in 22 mm size
- Fast-rolling slick tread centre, with grip pattern at shoulders
- 220 TPI nylon casing for comfort at up to 10 bar
Diamante Pro Light
Diamante Pro Light is an elegant, all-black racing slick for sustained speed on known-good roads.
This 220 TPI tyre shaves a few grams off the Pro version (above), can take a little more pressure, and has the latest puncture-resistant belt.
- just 170 g in 23 mm size, 185 g in 25 mm!
- bead-to-bead slick tread for outright speed
- flexible 220 TPI casing takes up to 11 bar inflation